Conditions: If the content is marked ‘public domain’, it can be used for any purpose.
Permitted Use. You assume all risk and responsibility for your use of any Content obtained through the SLAM Websites.
- Content in the Public Domain. Some Content on the SLAM Websites is in the public domain (“Public-domain Content”). You may download and use any Public-domain Content without restriction.
- SLAM Content. Some Content on the SLAM Websites is owned by SLAM (“SLAM Content”). SLAM grants you a limited, non-exclusive, and revocable license to use SLAM Content solely for personal, educational, scholarly, research, and other non-commercial uses, on the following terms:
- User must cite the author and source of the SLAM Content as you would materials from any printed work.
- User must also cite and link to, when possible, the SLAM Websites as the source of the SLAM Content.
- User may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices including attribution information, credits and notices, which are placed in or near the text, images or data.
- User must comply with all terms or restrictions other than copyright (such as trademark, publicity and privacy rights, or contractual restrictions) as may be specified in the metadata or as may otherwise apply to the SLAM Content.